Whatâ€™s the role about?
- Manage the assigned key accounts to drive the Travel Retail business by executing sales and location strategies
- Explore and identify new business opportunities for sales growth across APAC region
- Develop and maintain excellent relationship with both potential and existing customers by offering the highest standard of sales and services support
- Keep abreast of and well communicate brands information, strategy, marketing campaign, etc. with internal and external business partners
- Prepare sales reports and analysis for management review
- Delegate Fossil global standard to POS
What we are looking for:
- 5 years of experience in Travel Retail or Wholesale Management, experienced with watch products is preferred
- Experience in account management is highly preferable
- Bachelor degree holder or above
- Proficiency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Customer-oriented with excellent communication skill
- Passionate, team-oriented and sensitive to numbers
- Be able to travel if needed
- Candidate with less experience will consider as Senior Specialist
Together, we make great things happen. Apply now and be part of our tomorrow.
Interested parties please send us your full resume with contact details, preferably with your current and expected salary to email@example.com.
Fossil Group is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration of employment without regard to race, disability, gender, religion, family status, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, gender identity or expression or any other basis protected by local, state, or national law. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purpose.