What’s the role about?
- This role provides excellent opportunity to understand and contribute to the key ecommerce platforms in China/APAC regions
- Drive the sales for e-Commerce marketplace stores by working closely with wholesales partners to achieve company’s growth and profitability target
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with the partners by day-to-day communication via emails, phone and other tools (e.g. WeChat)
- Align with internal teams or counterparts to execute and coordinate with the e-Commerce wholesales partners on sales & promotion opportunity
- Collaborate with each e-Commerce wholesale partners on assortment
- Prepare performance analysis and e-Commerce KPIs to put forward recommendation, maximizing sales productivity and profitability
- Regular account visits for order, payment, sales data and market information to optimize sales performance
What we are looking for:
- University degree holder or equivalent
- 3 years of experience in e-Commerce or Wholesale Management, experienced with watch products is preferred
- Experience in account management or familiar to e-Commerce structures/platforms of China is highly preferable
- Basic computer knowledge and experience with SAP system is a definite advantage
- Customer-oriented with excellent communication skill
- Passionate, positive attitude, team-oriented and sensitive to numbers
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Together, we make great things happen. Apply now and be part of our tomorrow.
Interested parties please send us your full resume with contact details, preferably with your current and expected salary to email@example.com
Fossil Group is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration of employment without regard to race, disability, gender, religion, family status, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, gender identity or expression or any other basis protected by local, state, or national law. This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.
Only short-listed candidate will be notified. All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purpose.