Desired Skills and Experience:
• Degree holder or above in related discipline
• 2-3 years in compliance experience in brand/retailer industry (work experience in China lab is an advantage)
• Working knowledge of Restricted Substances compliance in China (GB testing standard)
• Good communication skills required, self-motivated, strong analytical skills and detail orientation
• Good command of both spoken and written Mandarin and English
• Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint
• Prepare test application and interface with vendors to collect samples for restricted substance testing
• Liaise with the China lab to get the test quotations and monitor the testing schedule
• Work with the team in China to finalize the application form and make sure the payment is settled before the deadline
• Review report and CAP follow up
• Maintain the master list to make sure the information is up to date
Together, we make great things happen. Apply now and be part of our tomorrow.
Interested parties please send us your full resume with contact details, preferably with your current and expected salary firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fossil Group is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration of employment without regard to race, disability, gender, religion, family status, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, gender identity or expression or any other basis protected by local, state, or national law. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purpose.