We’re excited to announce Fossil’s newest generation of wearable technology: the Gen 6 Touchscreen Smartwatch.
The Gen 6 smartwatch will be the first smartwatch powered by the Qualcomm® Snapdragon Wear™4100+ Platform, providing users faster application load times, highly responsive user experiences, and more efficient power consumption. In addition, the battery charging speed is two times faster than leading smartwatches, reaching 80% charge in just over 30 minutes. Users will also benefit from continuous heart rate tracking, a new SpO2 sensor, speaker functionality to make and receive tethered calls, software updates from Wear OS by Google™ and Fossil Group, smart battery modes, and more. The Fossil brand Gen 6 smartwatch will be first to market, launching globally for pre-order for Android™ and iOS phone users alike beginning August 30.
Gen 6 will also be compatible with Google’s new system update, Wear OS 3, announced earlier this year. The smartwatch will be eligible for the Wear OS 3 system update in 2022, alongside other updates that will continue to improve the overall user experience.
- Increased battery charging speed and smart battery modes
- Upgraded health & wellness sensors
- Swimproof speaker & microphone
- Stainless steel case, topring, and pushers
- 1.28 touchscreen digital display
- Swimproof up to 3 ATM
- Customizable dials and buttons functionality
- Interchangeable straps and bracelets
- Enjoy all your Spotify music and podcasts offline on smartwatches running Wear OS for all Spotify Premium users
- Increased performance and lower power with Qualcomm® Snapdragon Wear™4100+
- Connectivity: Bluetooth® 5.0 LE, WiFi, GPS, NFC SE
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Compass, Altimeter, PPG Heart Rate, SpO2, Off-body IR, Ambient Light
- Wear OS by Google
- 8 GB of storage and 1 GB RAM
- 4 pin USB fast charging with magnetic puck