Job Description â€“AM/Sr Exec – Digital Marketing
Purpose of the Role
Looking for a result and data driven Digital Marketing professional who will plan, implement and execute the digital marketing strategy on partner portals of Fossil. Develop strong and innovative digital marketing strategies, to drive traffic to partner sites, aligned partner site and generate interest in company products and services. Help creating engaging graphic, video and copy content while staying up-to-date on latest marketing technologies and social media.
Â Roles & Responsibilities
Work as the single point resource for all marketing activities related to digital marketing, e-commerce & social media for all brands and maximizing the ROI from digital spends.
- Coordinate with Internal teams (Go to Market, Planning, Sales), Visual Merchandising teams based in country, for approvals and inputs for all marketing activities in India.
- Will be responsible for digital marketing budgets, go-to-market calendars, campaign strategies, tactics, action plans and timelines
- Will be directly/indirectly responsible for sales through aligned partner site
- Liaise with various agencies and internal teams for maximizing digital marketing effectiveness
- Track and analyze partner site traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Attain key performance indicators such as increasing traffic, reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion for Fossil product
- Plan, order and procure marketing materials, media and other resources as needed within Authority-to-Commit guidelines and budgets, and ensure timely and high quality delivery.
- Monitor, analyze and report on all digital marketing activities on partner site on regular basis.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in media.
Qualification & Experience
- 2-4 years of experience in Digital Marketing
- Qualification: Post Graduation specializing in areas of marketing preferably from premier institutes.
Skill Sets required
- Â Excellent communication skills: To devise & edit content for various digital platforms
- Knowledge of Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Adobe Omniture and Tableau
- Experience in B2C ecommerce and handling Digital Marketing or Site merchandising will be a plus
Location â€“ Bangalore
Reports to:Â Â Â Digital Marketing Lead
Interested candidates please send in their updated resume to Soumya.S@fossil.com