Assistant Manager â€“ Dotcom Sales & Operations
– Know the customer: Deeply understand customer behavior, develop new customer insights. Make the JBP, plan and drive the monthly numbers, and ultimately the yearly targets
– Own the business: Co-own the P&L, develop the business model, understand where opportunities are and create a viable business to service them
– Know the market: Stay on top of trends in an ever-changing landscape, find opportunities and prioritize based on size, internal capabilities, etc.
– Know the competition: Understand on-line and off-line players.
– Influence the leadership: Convert strategies into action by liaising with cross-functional leadership and drive the changes required
– Coordinating closely with Global and brand team to ensure site merchandising is aligned with product availability and sales goals
– Review inventory and style selling reports to become an expert in respective categories to effectively support the business when developing content
– Communicate and monitor any necessary changes to product placement to improve sales, conversion and customer experience
– Communicate and provide direction to Marketing team to create and merchandise pages aligning with product availability and sales and brand goals
– Monitoring traffic, conversion and other KPIs on the site using analytics tools
– Analyzing site and customer behavior using analytics tools to improve customer experience
-Â Make sure all the active selection is live on the site
– Own cost improvement and overall portfolio management on the site
Fulfillment and Inventory:
– Key driver of working capital management and inventory
-Order Management – End to End monitoring of processing of online orders and dispatches
– Handle customer returns, COD returns and restocking.
– Develop and manage a fulfillment strategy with the service partner handling the site to ensure best selection along with the optimal cost and service.
– Day to day coordination with the regional and global team
– Coordinate with Logistics, Finance and Planning for Supply, Payment/Reconciliation and Availability Â planning and execution
– Set goals, define KPIs and ensure team tracks effectively towards goals
– Educational background – Graduation, MBA is preferred
– Knowledge of Retail, consumer goods industry is a plus
– Minimum 3 yrs experience in Business development/Sales/Ecom
Desired skills & experience:
– Global brand Dotcom experience is highly desirable
– Highly analytical â€“ Knowledge of Tableau, Google analytics is preferred
– Excellent verbal and written communication with interpersonal skills
– Strong understanding of technology and business â€“ Working experience on SAP or Microsoft Navision is preferred
– Ability to connect with people across teams & levels
Interested candidates please send their updated resumes to Soumya.S@fossil.com