JOB SUMMARY:Â Â
The Head of Retail & Concession provides leadership and direction to all Retail & Concession stores in Korea to deliver a radical customer and employee experience that drive Key Performance Indicators (KPI) results that maximize Korea performance. As a part of the overall role as Head of Retail & Concession, there are 3 major areas of responsibility: People, Product and Place.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:Â Â (Other duties may be assigned as needed.)
People: Development & Team Building
- Recruit, Hire, Promote and Retain top management talent.
- Sets the standard of Team Performance and creates teams that consistently achieve stated goals.
- Demonstrated ability to set goals that are specific, actionable and based on established KPIâ€™s and strategic business goals.
- Focus on succession planning to ensure employee career goals are met and internal promotions fill open positions.
- Develops training plans for managers/assistant managers based on career aspiration and development needs.
- Consistently building employee knowledge base by engaging in continuous education, effective communication of organizational goals and strategies.
- Execute Fossil Brand Philosophy and Company Vision.
- Recognizes performance issues in a timely fashion and partners with APAC Regional Retail Director for resolution.
- Ensure that the entire team in each store receives the appropriate training to deliver a radical customer and employee experience.
People: Leadership and Communication:
- Demonstrates and ensures that district embodies Fossilâ€™s 6 Core values.
- Communicates successes, opportunities and solutions to APAC Regional Retail
- Forms partnerships throughout the organization.
- Is a leader amongst peers.
- Conducts productive & motivating Conference Calls & Team Meetings.
- Inspires and motivates others by demonstrating the highest level of personal performance.
- Provide appropriate and consistent recognition to highlight individual performance that exceeds expectations.
- Drive employee engagement.
- Maintains high level of personal integrity (e.g., adhering to Loss Prevention practices and policies, work published schedule, accurate timekeeping records, etc.) and expects the same of their team.
- Ensures that all directives for Floor sets and Plan-o-Gramâ€™s (POGâ€™s) are executed on time and within allowable hours.
- Knows the best sellers, the required placement, and ensures that sales are at or above company performance throughout the country.
- Imparts product strategies keeping store teams properly informed.
- Shops competition and communicates current trends.
- Participates in the development of short and long-term goals.
- Manages payroll effectively and on budget.
- Plans and executes effective, productive store visits reviewing key data points e.g., business results, KPIâ€™s, schedules, surprise guest surveys, etc.).
- Conducts operational audits, identifies areas of opportunity, develops and communicates the action plan.
- Achieves Sales Plan at â€œMâ€ Meets Expectation.
- Achieves Average Dollar Sale (ADS), Items Per Customer (IPC), and Conversion at â€œMâ€ Meets Expectation.
- Active participant in developing new processes and programs.
- Instill high standards of compliance and hold managers accountable.
- Analyzes, identifies and capitalizes upon opportunities for increasing revenue and profitability.
- Maximize Radical Customer Experience through effective time & task management plan.
- Manages all aspects of Loss Prevention and adheres to external and internal procedures for theft, inventory management and operations controls.
- Instill high standards of compliance and hold teams accountable.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- A passion for customer service.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Desire and demonstrated ability to develop people to the next level.
- Attention to details coupled with high standards.
- Great delegation & follow-up skills.
- Retail business comprehension.
- Strong fashion sense in fashion accessories products.
- Conflict management & resolution skills.
- Collaborates with others.
- Committed to learning and sharing new ideas and best practices.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication s
- Fluent spoken in English and Korean.
- Hands on PC/ POS system knowledge.
- Minimum 8 years retail management experience, preferably in major high-end fashion accessories product companies.
- University graduated or above and MBA is
- Travel required 15+ %.
- You are required to work a schedule that responds based on the needs of the business.
- This is an overview of your job description, you may be asked to perform any other duties by your supervisor or the company from time to time.
Please send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.orgÂ if you are interested in this position or have any questions.