What’s the role about?
- Drive all technical operational issues related to CNC, Tooling, and system integration processes to ensure effective closure of all issues to enable operational success of the entire NPI cycle and into the mass production phase.
- Collaborate with a team of engineers (DFx, DFm, test, SQE, PQE, etc) and suppliers in support of new product introduction (NPI) as well as sustaining operations and ensuring the contract manufacturer readiness for mass production.
- Process development, documentation, production ramp up plan, capacity calculation, optimization and validation plan.
- Development and implementation of new technologies to enhance production quality, capacity and efficiency
- Sets standard practices and independently determines impact to design approaches and parameters to the final product
- Act as lead engineer on a variety of projects and participates in the project planning of major sub-projects
What we are looking for:
- Degree holder in Mechanical / Manufacturing or related fields
- At least 3 years of experience in engineering and manufacturing
- Experience working with International OEM partners.
- Proven track record of cost reduction, project management and engineering design required.
- Required to understand and tolerance stack ups for assemblies and part level.
- Strong communication & negotiation skills in English & Chinese
- Competency in MS Office applications, Solidworks & Six Sigma experience as a plus
- Experienced candidates will be considered as Senior Engineer
What we offer:
- Hybrid 5-day work week with 2 remote days each week and flexible working hours
- Competitive compensation including End-of-Year Payment (double pay) and Performance Bonus
- Additional company voluntary contribution to MPF
- Comprehensive medical and life insurance, including dental benefits
- Additional leave including Summer Fridays, Birthday Leave, Volunteering Time Off, and Marriage Leave
- Staff Purchase Discount
- Continual career development and learning opportunities
- Commitment to employee safety, wellness and culture and supporting our local community and the global environment
- Relaxed and comfortable working environment
Together, we make great things happen. Apply now and be part of our tomorrow.
Interested parties please send us your full resume with contact details, preferably with your current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fossil Group is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration of employment without regard to race, disability, gender, religion, family status, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, gender identity or expression or any other basis protected by local, state, or national law. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purpose.