What’s the job about?
- Calculate and manage components requirements, issue purchase orders, and delivery dates or arrangements
- Coordinate and collaborate with internal parties e.g. Global Planning / Category Leads / Shipping / Product team
- Work directly with forwarders or the global incoming shipping team to execute the shipments out of factories
- Ensure orders are released on time to keep production continuity and match buy forecast requirements
- Monitoring inventories, managing prepositioning ,tracking response time and delivery performance
- Create and maintain proper record and master database in system
What we are looking at:
- Experience with ERP system e.g. SAP and Navision
- Good in PC skill (excel, word and Chinese word processing)
- Well organized, proactive, good interpersonal & communication skills
- Able to work flexible, multi-task & under pressure
Together, we make great things happen. Apply now and be part of our tomorrow.
Interested parties please send us your full resume with contact details, preferably with your current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Fossil Group is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration of employment without regard to race, disability, gender, religion, family status, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, gender identity or expression or any other basis protected by local, state, or national law. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purpose.