What’s the role about?
- Responsible for administrative support, including data entry and orders administration
- Handling stock in & out shipment, filing, stock count, cycle count, etc.
- Provide daily operational support
- Perform ad-hoc task as assigned
What we are looking for:
- At least 1 year relevant experience
- Form 5 or above
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Chinese Word Processing)
- Good command of written & spoken English & Chinese
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation including End-of-Year Payment (double pay) and Performance Bonus
- Attendance Bonus
- Additional company voluntary contribution to MPF
- Comprehensive medical and life insurance, including dental benefits
- Additional leave including Summer Fridays, Birthday Leave, Volunteering Time Off, and Marriage Leave
- Staff Purchase Discount
- Continual career development and learning opportunities
- Commitment to employee safety, wellness and culture and supporting our local community and the global environment
- Relaxed and comfortable working environment
Together, we make great things happen. Apply now and be part of our tomorrow.
Interested parties please send us your full resume with contact details, preferably with your current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fossil Group is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration of employment without regard to race, disability, gender, religion, family status, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, gender identity or expression or any other basis protected by local, state, or national law. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purpose.