Whatâ€™s the role about?
- Drive the development process and product plans from the design concept to sampleÂ approval
- Monitor the works with vendors to ensure dailyÂ operations run smoothly
- Review and provide recommendations for product improvement and valued engineering
- Manage and contribute to design proposals, sourcing and pricing
- Collaborate with Supply Chain Management Team and Quality Assurance Team to ensure production and quality standard.Â Monitor product testing (including wear test) to meet product safety standard
- Communicate effectively with key stakeholders locally and globally
- Responsible for accuracy of data setup attributes into the component materials information system
What we are looking for:
- Diploma or above or any equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Familiar with product safety specification
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, have analytical mind and high sense of responsibility
- Able to work flexible, multi-task and under pressure
- Knowledge in both Watch and Jewelry fields is an advantage
- Familiar with PLM system is a definite advantage
- Good command in both spoken and written English
Together, we make great things happen. Apply now and be part of our tomorrow.
Interested parties please send us your full resume with contact details, preferably with your current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
Fossil Group is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration of employment without regard to race, disability, gender, religion, family status, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, gender identity or Â expression or any other basis protected by local, state, or national law. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purpose.