What’s the role about?
- Manage (watch) product development lifecycle activities including NPI, new material development, cost analysis, understanding of testings, vendor selection and negotiation, sample and production quality alert, and internal & external related communication
- Partner with internal cross-functional teams, including Engineering, Sourcing, Planning, & Quality Assurance teams to translate objectives into product definitions, and at the same time balancing company’s interest
- Collaborate with overseas parties e.g. USA and/or Switzerland
- Conduct research and develop a good understanding of customer’s needs, market trends, and competitors’ products
- React to ad hoc tasks designated from management
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor Degree with good command in English speaking and writing
- 5 years of related working experience
- Able to work independently and as well a good team player
- Sound communication and problem shooting skills
- Fast and agile, distinctive, collaborative, accountable and result oriented
Together, we make great things happen. Apply now and be part of our tomorrow.
Interested parties please send us your full resume with contact details, preferably with your current and expected salary to email@example.com.
Fossil Group is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration of employment without regard to race, disability, gender, religion, family status, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, gender identity or Â expression or any other basis protected by local, state, or national law. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purpose.