What’s the job about?
- Work collaboratively with business teams, and technical teams to communicate requirements, timelines, change requests, and provide project risk analysis
- Analyze requirements and initiate detailed solution options from a system perspective
- Work with software vendor to perform technical design, testing and deployment
- Create and execute project plans, identify quantify potential benefits, manage risk, ensure project documents are properly updated and shared
- Monitor and report project progress to stakeholders effectively, ensure deliverables is on time and within budget, evaluate project result
- Conduct UAT and keep the result records
What we are looking for:
- Degree or above in Computer Sciences, IT, Supply Chain, or related discipline.
- Minimum 5 years of IT experience with at least 3 years relevant experience in business analysis/ project management role
- Experience in managing and delivering process improvement / re-engineering / project management
- Experience in solution of supply chain/ logistics, 3PL and FMCG experience is a plus
- Strong SQL; database knowledge preferred in MSSQL/ Oracle
- Good team player, able to influence others and work in multi-cultural environment
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Mandarin
What we offer:
- Hybrid 5-day work week with 2 remote days each week and flexible working hours
- Competitive compensation including End-of-Year Payment (double pay) and Performance Bonus
- Additional company voluntary contribution to MPF
- Comprehensive medical and life insurance, including dental benefits
- Additional leave including Summer Fridays, Birthday Leave, Volunteering Time Off, and Marriage Leave
- Staff Purchase Discount
- Continual career development and learning opportunities
- Commitment to employee safety, wellness and culture and supporting our local community and the global environment
- Relaxed and comfortable working environment
Together, we make great things happen. Apply now and be part of our tomorrow.
Interested parties please send us your full resume with contact details, preferably with your current and expected salary email@example.com.
Fossil Group is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration of employment without regard to race, disability, gender, religion, family status, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, gender identity or expression or any other basis protected by local, state, or national law. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purpose.