Whatâ€™s the role about?
- Support in driving the integrated marketing plans and go-to-market process across Portfolio Brands for APAC region.
- Assist monitoring the marketing budgets and plans across APAC region
- Closely communicate with global team and country teams to ensure all the events, advertisements, VM and social media materials are align with Global guidelines
- Collaborate closely with social and digital contacts
- Oversee APAC GWP order and usage
- Deliver high impact campaign through multi-channels, manage the execution and optimization of campaigns,
- Track integrated campaign effectiveness and conduct campaign results regularly
- Support any ad hoc projects as assigned
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related discipline
- 3 years of experience in marketing field, preferably with fashion product marketing
- Detail-minded and highly attentive to details
- Organised, meticulous, results-oriented, able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks in a fast-moving environment
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and as a team
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
Together, we make great things happen. Apply now and be part of our tomorrow.
Interested parties please send us your full resume with contact details, preferably with your current and expected salary to email@example.com .
Fossil Group is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration of employment without regard to race, disability, gender, religion, family status, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, gender identity or expression or any other basis protected by local, state, or national law. Only short-listed candidate will be notified. All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purpose.Â