What’s the job about?
- Support Design & Material team at early development stage for concept mock up.
- Managing the in-season developments. Including product creation, sample tracking and price negotiation.
- Partner with vendors and designers to have the right product at the right price.
- Follow the development timeline to achieve millstone due dates, including data & system maintenance.
- Call out risk alert during the development cycle and monitor product testing to meet product safety requirements.
- Handle sourcing exercises and projects.
- To collaborate with QA team and vendors to drive for technical solution at sampling and bulk production stage.
- Managing pre-production approval and providing related information to QA team at pre-production stage.
- Partner with cross-functional teams for order management.
What we are looking for:
- Holder of Diploma or above
- With experience in product development role, handling handbags and accessories
- Strong sense of product knowledge and costing.
- Excellent English verbal and written is a must, proficiency in Cantonese, Putonghua or another Asian language an advantage
- Good team player with excellent organization and time management skills
- Able to work under pressure and has the flexibility for changes
Together, we make great things happen. Apply now and be part of our tomorrow.
Interested parties please send us your full resume with contact details, preferably with your current and expected salary to email@example.com
Fossil Group is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration of employment without regard to race, disability, gender, religion, family status, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, gender identity or expression or any other basis protected by local, state, or national law. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purpose.