Whatâ€™s the role about?
- Purchase order issuance and production tracking management for watch components
- Manage purchase and production timeline with various departments and factories
- End-to-end order tracking, inventory management and monitor for timely & efficient delivery schedules
- Coordinate closely between overseas office and factories for production follow-up
- Create and maintain system master
What we are looking for:
- Tertiary education or above
- Good in MS Office application, experience in google setting is a advantage
- well organized, proactive, good interpersonal & communication skills
Together, we make great things happen. Apply now and be part of our tomorrow.
Interested parties please send us your full resume with contact details, preferably with your current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fossil Group is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration of employment without regard to race, disability, gender, religion, family status, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, gender identity or expression or any other basis protected by local, state, or national law. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purpose.