Whatâ€™s the role about?
- Accountable for the program planning, scheduling, execution and successful launch of a new breed of wearable devices.
- Plan and execute NPI or Sustaining engineering builds, with primary ownership of production validation, early output and ramp. Ensure the product development meets the specific cost, quality, schedule and capacity targets.
- Partner with internal/external cross-functional stakeholders to report, escalate and resolve execution bottlenecks, delay, risks, breakdowns with framework of activities. Readiness preparation for production ramp.
- Leadership and mentorship to tiers of vendors, creating a structured environment that facilitates our vendors in different tiers to meet the program goals and objectives within a target time frame and budget. Bring up vendors to derive and deploy appropriate tools to visualize development and manufacturing progress to closure. Lead activities on technical discussions, quality improvement plan, supply chain challenges, etc. Strong skill set on managing multi-dimensional relationships of tiers of vendors to secure success of product launch.
- Manage partner relationships â€“ interface with partners to develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders. Foster a collaborative relationship that ensures alignment across all companies involved in our projects
What we are looking for:
- Degree holder in Engineering or related fields, with PMP or other project management certifications preferred
- 5 years or above in high-tech industry experience with track record of hands-on product management with hardware/consumer electronics devices, and program management experience in consumer technology (consumer electronics, wearable/mobile/audio/wireless devices)
- Hands-on experience working with contract manufacturers in China or SEA region
- Detail oriented and highly organized, with proven experience in exporting, interpreting and presenting data to key stakeholders and senior management
- Strong project management skills; has successfully led multiple complex projects / program with a set of deliverables with many interdependencies
- Excellent experience and track record of success with business planning, ROI tracking, budgets management
- Must be a self-motivated, passionate, accountable and positive person that works/plays well with others. Adaptable to rapid pace and changes
- Fluent written and spoken English, Cantonese and/or Mandarin
Together, we make great things happen. Apply now and be part of our tomorrow.
Interested parties please send us your full resume with contact details, preferably with your current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fossil Group is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration of employment without regard to race, disability, gender, religion, family status, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, gender identity or expression or any other basis protected by local, state, or national law. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purpose.