What’s the job about?
- Collaborating with the Planning teams for data collection
- Monitor the daily operation indicators of different sections (e.g. purchasing, production and material planning )
- Work out the data analysis reports in the form of daily, weekly, monthly reports for review
- Share the key performance indicators to planning team regularly
- Assist in other ad-hoc duties as required
What we are looking for:
- Diploma holder in Supply Chain, Operation Management or related disciplines
- 5 years in watch manufacturing is a must and solid working experience in Production Material Control (PMC)
- Able to work independently, multi-task and under pressure
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
Together, we make great things happen. Apply now and be part of our tomorrow.
Interested parties please send us your full resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with contact details,Â preferably with your current and expected salary.
Fossil Group is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration of employment without regard to race, disability, gender, religion, family status, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, gender identity or expression or any other basis protected by local, state, or national law. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purpose.