Whatâ€™s the role about?
- Analyze observations and data to determine what might be causing a deficiency between actual and desired performance.â€‚â€‚â€‚â€‚â€‚
- To conduct consistent research and review with the objective to keep the companyâ€™s KPI updated in parallel with the companyâ€™s growth. Monitor the warehouse production for smoothing order shipping on time
- To analyze data for designing and building analytic models to solve work-flow processing problems.
- To develop user-friendly systems for the management to monitor, evaluate and improve performance.
- Provide supply chain analytic and decision support data.
- Monitor the warehouse production for smoothing order shipping on time
- Maintain the regional report for performance control
What we are looking for:
- Preferably with at least 2 years solid experience in Data Analysis or research
- Diploma in Statistics, Computer Science, Business Administration or a related discipline
- Proficient in MS Office, SAP access right
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and communication skills are needed.
- Result-oriented with the capability to drive, and work independently, efficiently and innovatively.
Together, we make great things happen. Apply now and be part of our tomorrow.
Interested parties please send us your full resume with contact details, preferably with your current and expected salary to email@example.com.
Fossil Group is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration of employment without regard to race, disability, gender, religion, family status, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, gender identity or expression or any other basis protected by local, state, or national law. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purpose.