What’s the job about?
- Provide a wide range of administrative and HR clerical support to the teams
- Assist in interview arrangement and employee on-boarding and exit process
- Handle employee documents and maintain personnel records
- Oversee daily administration activities such as procurement of office supplies & equipment, repair and maintenance, facilities management, general office cleaning arrangements, etc.
- Coordinate with management office for premises related issues
- Backup receptionist duties including handling phone calls, monitor courier service in a professional manner
- Participate in general office administrative tasks including but not limited to office renovation, documentary filing, and business trip management
- Handle ad hoc HR & Admin projects
What we are looking for:
- Diploma in HRM/ Business Administration or related disciplines;
- Minimum 2 years of related experience
- Self-motivated with positive attitude, detail minded, problem solving skills and well-organized
- Keep abreast of latest employment-related ordinances to ensure compliance with all legal requirements
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Immediate available is highly preferred
Together, we make great things happen. Apply now and be part of our tomorrow.
Interested parties please send us your full resume with contact details, preferably with your current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
Fossil Group is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration of employment without regard to race, disability, gender, religion, family status, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, gender identity or expression or any other basis protected by local, state, or national law. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purpose.