Fossil is committed to strong strategic relationships with its manufacturing partners, centered on efficient loading, progressively reduced lead-times and agile on-time delivery. Our Hong Kong team leads operational supply planning globally for all Fossil categories (Watch, Display, Jewelry, Leather, Packaging) from a strategic horizon, through to near-term planning to manage components availability and bottlenecks.
This is a strategic role and opportunity that able to develop and implement planning capability improvements across people, processes and systems. Success requires a hands-on passionate expert able to transfer expertise internally and collaborate effectively with our strategic external partners.
What’s the job about?
This role will identify needed capability improvements and then work hands-on with the relevant teams and senior leaders to develop and implement improvements in practice. The initial focus will be on our core Watch category, in the areas below:
- Implement a category-level planning capability centred on demand scenarios and master-schedules to load partners within an agreed loading corridor
- Recommend loading actions across the partner portfolio based on capacity, delivery performance and product costs
- Work with global planners and finance teams to optimise loading, global inventories, logistic and environmental costs whilst addressing excess capacity and supply constraint
- Update loading with POs and forecasts and manage master-schedules to remain within loading corridors that reflect each partner’s capacity
- Implement new multi-level planning processes to enable lead-time reductions by pre-positioning long-lead components and materials and also improving efficiency by optimally loading component partners
- Oversee the execution of an exception management process where we diverge from loading corridors at a product or component level and where we have supply constraints
- Implement component inventory controls to prevent losses and managing cash flow impact
- Lead, as the business expert and senior ‘super-user’ the implementation of advanced planning (e.g. SAP IBP) and analytical tools via a combined business and IT team
- Set up process and team to maintain master data in planning systems, SAP IBP and ERP (Navision) to improve accuracy and efficiency
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Financial, Engineering with relevant accreditations (eg. APICS Supply Chain Certifications)
- 10 years of extensive experience of managing most or all of the above tasks in a global organisation
- Bring knowledge of capacity, production and inventory planning for make to forecast & make to order models with improvement targets for on-time delivery, lead-time and product costs
- Demonstrate ability to lead the design and implement improvements working hands-on with internal and external stakeholders
- Solid knowledge in factory operations, including product development, engineering, production line set up and control, outbound logistic and factory audits
- Experience in different systems preferably, SAP/ IBP / APO / Navision
- Self-motivated, independent, result-oriented, practical and well-organized
- Concise and accurate presentation skills
- Excellent command of English, Mandarin and Cantonese
What we offer:
- Hybrid 5-day work week with 2 remote days each week and flexible working hours
- Competitive compensation including End-of-Year Payment (double pay) and Performance Bonus
- Additional company voluntary contribution to MPF
- Comprehensive medical and life insurance, including dental benefits
- Additional leave including Summer Fridays, Birthday Leave, Volunteering Time Off, and Marriage Leave
- Staff Purchase Discount
- Continual career development and learning opportunities
- Commitment to employee safety, wellness and culture and supporting our local community and the global environment
- Relaxed and comfortable working environment
Together, we make great things happen. Apply now and be part of our tomorrow.
Interested parties please send us your full resume with contact details, preferably with your current and expected salary to email@example.com
Fossil Group is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration of employment without regard to race, disability, gender, religion, family status, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, gender identity or expression or any other basis protected by local, state, or national law. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purpose.