Whatâ€™s the role about?
- Assist to team lead to work with business stakeholders, analysis the business needs and prepare the requirement and develop data solutions
- Develop and build the BI reports and dashboards
- Training and educate the business users on the data visualization
- Perform testing and training
- Maintain the data platform and quality of the data
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, in information management, computer science, statistics or related disciplines
- At least 3 years of experience in data analysis, warehousing or database management
- Strong technical knowledge on SQL, SSIS, SSRS, SQL Server, Tableau
- Candidate who have following experience is a plus:
– Sourcing & supply chain experience from MNC
– ERP knowledge (Dynamics NAV / SAP)
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Together, we make great things happen. Apply now and be part of our tomorrow.
Interested parties please send us your full resume with contact details, preferably with your current and expected salary to email@example.com.
Fossil Group is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration of employment without regard to race, disability, gender, religion, family status, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, gender identity or expression or any other basis protected by local, state, or national law. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purpose.