Whatâ€™s the role about?
- Work with different internal teams to enhance business operations and digital transformation projects
- Plan, execute and control operation / system improvement projects assigned by manager
- Follow up China accounting & statutory requirements and provide solutions for improvement from both operational and system perspectives
- Assist management decision-making by providing operation data analysis
- Assist for system master data maintenance
- Setup & control proper master data input, revision and operation flows
- Prepare training materials & documents and provide training to user department
- Travel to other location if necessary
What we are looking for:
- Degree or above in Information Systems, Information Management, Computer Science or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in business analysis/project management role
- Experience in managing and delivering process improvement / re-engineering / project management
- Detail-minded with good analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work under pressure and deadlines
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Familiar with MS Access or Navision (NAV) is a plus
Together, we make great things happen. Apply now and be part of our tomorrow.
Interested parties please send us your full resume with contact details, preferably with your current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fossil Group is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration of employment without regard to race, disability, gender, religion, family status, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, gender identity or expression or any other basis protected by local, state, or national law. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purpose.