A. Ensures Customer and Market Growth
1) Assist Marketing Manager to gain market share in watch & jewelry market, and achieve leading position.
2) Increase product line awareness and build up strong preference among target consumers via high quality marketing communication campaigns
3) Initiate marketing and promotion campaigns to recruit and retain loyal consumers;
B. Manages Operational Effectiveness
1) Attend regular planning, forecasting and distribution meetings and take responsibility.
2) Ensure all new launch elements related to supporting functions are well planned.
3) Well manage existing sku both salable and tester products to avoid out of stock or over stock. Work with
planning team to manage excess inventory and determine actions to quit excess stock.
4) Develop and brief Creative Services for all collateral, promotional and Special campaign materials including
posters, direct mail, national and cop-op advertising.
5) Non-product inventory order & management, including GWP, POS marketing material .
C. Improves Business Processes
1) Prepare analytical data relevant to each category performance, individual product history for Brand review
and as required by the Marketing Manager.
2) Maintain competitor awareness. Produce reports in regard to competitor analysis and updates.
3) Work actively with other marketing functions including PR , CRM, training, online etc.
Interested parties please send us your full resume with contact details, preferably with your current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org