About the Job
Make an impact whilst successfully completing planned visual merchandising activities, across retail, concession and wholesales channels.
- Support in planning and execution of seasonal floorsets, visual change-overs, and promotions for all Fossil Group brands in a timely manner in accordance to regional guidelines.
- Management of the 3rd Party VM to ensure the VM standards of the serviced accounts.
- Conduct store visits to key stores / accounts on a quarterly basis, includes inter-state travel.
- Prepare and collate seasonal Visual Excellence Photo Report for submission to Regional VM Team.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 1 year of visual merchandising experience, preferably within the fashion retail industry
- Computer proficiency with knowledge of using relevant software – MS Office, Illustrator & Photoshop
- Strong project management experience in a cross functional set up
- Able to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Effective communication and training skills
- Birthday Leave (a paid day off to celebrate you!)
- Bonus scheme
- Volunteer Time Off
- Generous employee discount
- Flexible hours
Who We Are
At Fossil, we dare to dream, disrupt, and deliver in a better way. Our goal is simple – bring innovation, style, and connectivity to an industry ripe for change. Fossil is on a mission to revamp the way fashion accessories are done. We are committed to creating great watches, jewelry, handbags, small leather goods and wearable’s by investing in technology and long-term value creation. With our diverse portfolio of proprietary and licensed brands, along with department stores, specialty stores, ecommerce websites, and company-owned and operated retail stores, we are building a leading fashion- and tech-forward accessories company. Are you in?
We are looking for people who embody our core values;
Authenticity, we are all in with our unique selves. Everyone is different at Fossil and we love it! Grit, we push through, we bounce back and we set our sights on the prize & go after it. Curiosity, we ask what if? What’s next? Sense of Humor, we don’t take ourselves too seriously. Yeah, seriously. Making an Impact, we go big. We perform. We make a difference.
At Fossil, we don’t just accept differences – we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. We are an Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity Employer dedicated to a policy of nondiscrimination in all employment practices without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including breast feeding and related medical conditions), gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, disability or any other legally protected status. Anyone requiring special accommodations to our normal application process please email email@example.com and we will assist you.
email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org