About the role
Make an impact whilst inspiring and encouraging a productive team to achieve sales goals
- Analyse key business drivers
- Identify performance strengths
- Create an exceptional guest experience within a fun environment
Skills & Experience
- 2-3 years of retail experience, preferably within the fashion retail industry
- Passion for upholding an exceptional internal and external customer experience
- Team centric leadership approach that motivates and inspires your talent
- Outstanding written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Collaborative with others, yet able to self-motivate and direct
- Opportunity for internal development and progression
- Birthday Leave (a paid day off to celebrate you!)
- Incentive Structure
- Volunteer Time Off
- Employee Referral Bonus (refer top talent to use and get rewarded)
- Employee Discount for your and your family
- Seansonal Deep Discount
Benefits are dependent on working hours, position and may vary by location.
Who We Are
At Fossil, we dare to dream, disrupt, and deliver in a better way. Our goal is simple – bring innovation, style, and connectivity to an industry ripe for change. Fossil is on a mission to revamp the way fashion accessories are done. We are committed to creating great watches, jewelry, handbags, small leather goods and wearable’s by investing in technology and long-term value creation. With our diverse portfolio of proprietary and licensed brands, along with department stores, specialty stores, ecommerce websites, and company-owned and operated retail stores, we are building a leading fashion- and tech-forward accessories company. Are you in?
We are looking for people who embody our core values;
Authenticity, we are all in with our unique selves. Everyone is different at Fossil and we love it! Grit, we push through, we bounce back and we set our sights on the prize & go after it. Curiosity, we ask what if? What’s next? Sense of Humor, we don’t take ourselves too seriously. Yeah, seriously. Making an Impact, we go big. We perform. We make a difference.
At Fossil, we don’t just accept differences – we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. We are an Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity Employer dedicated to a policy of nondiscrimination in all employment practices without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including breast feeding and related medical conditions), gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, disability or any other legally protected status. Anyone requiring special accommodations to our normal application process please email email@example.com and we will assist you.
email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org