About the job
Make an impact utilising your exceptional Senior Finance and Operations Managerial skills.
- Be a Business Partner to the Management Teams
- Oversee Australia & New Zealand Finance and Operations
- Supervise and maintain a high quality team, drive performance management and staff development.
- Be responsible for the accuracy, completeness and integrity of financial results.
- Prepare and achieve a strategic plan, budget and forecast.
- Ensure compliance with US GAAP, Australia GAAP, internal control and tax regulations
Skills and Experience
- An appropriate degree in Accounting, Commerce or Economics
- CA/CPA Qualified
- At least 8 years’ experience in Finance and Operations roles, 3 years managerial.
- MNC experience and within the consumer products field is preferred.
- Experience with Hyperion, SAP and/or Navision is preferred
- Good knowledge of Australian GAAP & US GAAP.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Birthday Leave (a paid day off to celebrate you)
- Paid Volunteer Time Off
- Generous Employee Discount
- Annual Bonus Scheme
Who We Are
At Fossil, we dare to dream, disrupt, and deliver in a better way. Our goal is simple – bring innovation, style, and connectivity to an industry ripe for change. Fossil is on a mission to revamp the way fashion accessories are done. We are committed to creating great watches, jewelry, handbags, small leather goods and wearable’s by investing in technology and long-term value creation. With our diverse portfolio of proprietary and licensed brands, along with department stores, specialty stores, ecommerce websites, and company-owned and operated retail stores, we are building a leading fashion- and tech-forward accessories company. Are you in?
We are looking for people who embody our core values;
Authenticity, we are all in with our unique selves. Everyone is different at Fossil and we love it! Grit, we push through, we bounce back and we set our sights on the prize & go after it. Curiosity, we ask what if? What’s next? Sense of Humor, we don’t take ourselves too seriously. Yeah, seriously. Making an Impact, we go big. We perform. We make a difference.
At Fossil, we don’t just accept differences – we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. We are an Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity Employer dedicated to a policy of nondiscrimination in all employment practices without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including breast feeding and related medical conditions), gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, disability or any other legally protected status. Anyone requiring special accommodations to our normal application process please email email@example.com and we will assist you.