About the job
Make an impact utilising your exceptional customer service skills within a team of 8.
- Actively take calls and emails, ensure they are answered in a timely, effective manner
- Resolve escalated issues with a favourable resolution
- Contact wholesale customers with quotes, prices and time frames
- Process wholesale orders
- Maitain and check all orders
- Ensure ongoing dialog with internal and external customers
Skills and Experience
- Excellent communication & relationship skills
- Strong teamwork and collaboration with cross functional teams
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
- Navision, Salesforce, Kohezion experience highly desirable
- Previous experience in a customer service role
- Hands on and quick learner
- Birthday Leave (a paid day off to celebrate you)
- Paid Volunteer Time Off
- Generous Employee Discount
- Annual Bonus Scheme
Who We Are
At Fossil, we dare to dream, disrupt, and deliver in a better way. Our goal is simple – bring innovation, style, and connectivity to an industry ripe for change. Fossil is on a mission to revamp the way fashion accessories are done. We are committed to creating great watches, jewelry, handbags, small leather goods and wearable’s by investing in technology and long-term value creation. With our diverse portfolio of proprietary and licensed brands, along with department stores, specialty stores, ecommerce websites, and company-owned and operated retail stores, we are building a leading fashion- and tech-forward accessories company. Are you in?
We are looking for people who embody our core values;
Authenticity, we are all in with our unique selves. Everyone is different at Fossil and we love it! Grit, we push through, we bounce back and we set our sights on the prize & go after it. Curiosity, we ask what if? What’s next? Sense of Humor, we don’t take ourselves too seriously. Yeah, seriously. Making an Impact, we go big. We perform. We make a difference.
At Fossil, we don’t just accept differences – we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. We are an Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity Employer dedicated to a policy of nondiscrimination in all employment practices without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including breast feeding and related medical conditions), gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, disability or any other legally protected status. Anyone requiring special accommodations to our normal application process please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you.
Please send resumes to email@example.com