About the Job
We are looking for a Full Time, 40 hours per week, rotating roster (including some weekends) Team Leader to make an impact by managing our Fossil Group concession store located in the iconic Smith & Caughey’s Department Store on Queen Street in Auckland.
They assist in developing a productive team whose primary focus is promoting our brand while creating an exceptional guest experience. They inspire and encourage teamwork towards successfully achieving sales goals while upholding daily operations and creating a fun environment.
Their main focus will be managing the casual staff, visual merchandising the store to deliver an exceptional store experience to assist in successfully achieve those sales goals. They embrace teamwork and focus on creating a positive environment for those around them. After all, we are “Greater Together.”
Who We Are
At Fossil, we dare to dream, disrupt, and deliver in a better way. Our goal is simple – bring innovation, style, and connectivity to an industry ripe for change. Fossil is on a mission to revamp the way fashion accessories are done. We are committed to creating great watches, jewelry, handbags, small leather goods and wearable’s by investing in technology and long-term value creation. With our diverse portfolio of proprietary and licensed brands, along with department stores, specialty stores, ecommerce websites, and company owned and operated retail stores, we are building a leading fashion and tech forward accessories company. Are you in?
We are looking for people who embody our core values;
Authenticity, we are all in with our unique selves. Everyone is different at Fossil and we love it!
Grit, we push through, we bounce back and we set our sights on the prize & go after it.
Curiosity, we ask what if? What’s next?
Sense of Humor, we don’t take ourselves too seriously. Yeah, seriously!
Making an Impact, we go big. We perform. We make a difference.
- 2 -3 years of retail experience, preferably within the fashion retail industry
- Passion for upholding an exceptional internal and external customer experience
- Brings professionalism and a level of sophistication to the role
- Team centric leadership approach that motivates and inspires your talent
- Ability to build brand loyalty
- Genuinely cares to help people succeed
- Outstanding written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Collaborative with others, yet able to self-motivate and direct
- Committed to continuous learning with ability to adapt and flex
- Able to adjust and customise according to the needs of the business
Benefits are dependent on working hours, position and may vary by location, but here are some of the benefits you may enjoy:
- Birthday Leave (a paid day off to celebrate you)
- Paid Time Off and Volunteer Time Off
- Employee Discount
Send resumes to email@example.com