Based at our Brookvale Head Office our Retail Operations Executive makes an impact supporting our Australian retail stores. They will:
- Be the key point of contact for all retail enquires.
- Work closely with the retail team in supporting the execution of promotional and pricing strategies
- Review & Analyse inventory reports to improve inventory at store level.
- Support field management and stores in operational process
- Liaise with inter-departments for operational matters
Skills and Experience
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in retail store management
- 1 -2 years’ experience in store openings
- Experience in managing projects
- Strong teamwork and collaboration with cross functional teams
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Advanced skills in MS Office application
- Navision experience highly desirable
- Ability to work cross functionally in a fast paced environment
- Flexible Hours
- Birthday Leave (a paid day off to celebrate you)
- Paid Volunteer Time Off
- Generous Employee Discount
Who We Are
At Fossil, we dare to dream, disrupt, and deliver in a better way. Our goal is simple – bring innovation, style, and connectivity to an industry ripe for change. Fossil is on a mission to revamp the way fashion accessories are done. We are committed to creating great watches, jewelry, handbags, small leather goods and wearable’s by investing in technology and long-term value creation. With our diverse portfolio of proprietary and licensed brands, along with department stores, specialty stores, ecommerce websites, and company-owned and operated retail stores, we are building a leading fashion- and tech-forward accessories company. Are you in?
We are looking for people who embody our core values;
Authenticity, we are all in with our unique selves. Everyone is different at Fossil and we love it! Grit, we push through, we bounce back and we set our sights on the prize & go after it. Curiosity, we ask what if? What’s next? Sense of Humor, we don’t take ourselves too seriously. Yeah, seriously. Making an Impact, we go big. We perform. We make a difference.
At Fossil, we don’t just accept differences – we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. We are an Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity Employer dedicated to a policy of nondiscrimination in all employment practices without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including breast feeding and related medical conditions), gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, disability or any other legally protected status. Anyone requiring special accommodations to our normal application process please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you.
email your resume to email@example.com