About the Job
Work closely with 3rd Party Providers ensuring efficient and cost effective warehouse and logistics operations.
- Oversee Stock Delivery and Dispatch
- Inventory Management
- Plan and report whilst reviewing processes
Skills & Experience
- a successful track record in a similar role with 3+ years’ experience
- Strong relationship building and customer service focus
- Technical knowledge of business systems
- Project management experience an advantage
- Outstanding written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Ecom, Retail or Department Store experience an advantage
- Birthday Leave (a paid day off to celebrate you!)
- Bonus scheme
- Volunteer Time Off
- Generous employee discount
- Flexible hours
Who We Are
At Fossil, we dare to dream, disrupt, and deliver in a better way. Our goal is simple – bring innovation, style, and connectivity to an industry ripe for change. Fossil is on a mission to revamp the way fashion accessories are done. We are committed to creating great watches, jewelry, handbags, small leather goods and wearable’s by investing in technology and long-term value creation. With our diverse portfolio of proprietary and licensed brands, along with department stores, specialty stores, ecommerce websites, and company-owned and operated retail stores, we are building a leading fashion- and tech-forward accessories company. Are you in?
We are looking for people who embody our core values;
Authenticity, we are all in with our unique selves. Everyone is different at Fossil and we love it! Grit, we push through, we bounce back and we set our sights on the prize & go after it. Curiosity, we ask what if? What’s next? Sense of Humor, we don’t take ourselves too seriously. Yeah, seriously. Making an Impact, we go big. We perform. We make a difference.
Forward resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org