About the job
Make an impact owning the ANZ end to end Go To Market (GTM) process and channel assortments with your merchandising specialist skills.
- Be the key communication point between regional and local sales, marketing, VM and inventory teams.
- Drive execution clarity in a forward looking assortment and GTM calendar.
- Partner with the local and global teams to build consumer focused assortments for ANZ.
- Work with cross functional teams to manage product offerings, pricing, promotion, forecasting and inventory to achieve sales and KPI targets.
- Drive category growth through strategic forecasting, budget planning and managing execution plans to achieve business goals.
- Manage and contribute to each brand P & L through recommendations on operating plans, promotions mechanics and changes in market trends.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor degree in Economics, Business Administration, Merchandising or related discipline
- 3+ years experience in Merchandising, Inventory management and/or planning.
- Intermediate MS Excel and Power Point
- Experience with SAP and/or Navision would be an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks in a fast-moving environment
- Birthday Leave (a paid day off to celebrate you)
- Paid Volunteer Time Off
- Generous Employee Discount
- Annual Bonus Scheme
Who We Are
At Fossil, we dare to dream, disrupt, and deliver in a better way. Our goal is simple – bring innovation, style, and connectivity to an industry ripe for change. Fossil is on a mission to revamp the way fashion accessories are done. We are committed to creating great watches, jewelry, handbags, small leather goods and wearable’s by investing in technology and long-term value creation. With our diverse portfolio of proprietary and licensed brands, along with department stores, specialty stores, ecommerce websites, and company-owned and operated retail stores, we are building a leading fashion- and tech-forward accessories company. Are you in?
We are looking for people who embody our core values;
Authenticity, we are all in with our unique selves. Everyone is different at Fossil and we love it! Grit, we push through, we bounce back and we set our sights on the prize & go after it. Curiosity, we ask what if? What’s next? Sense of Humor, we don’t take ourselves too seriously. Yeah, seriously. Making an Impact, we go big. We perform. We make a difference.
At Fossil, we don’t just accept differences – we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. We are an Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity Employer dedicated to a policy of nondiscrimination in all employment practices without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including breast feeding and related medical conditions), gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, disability or any other legally protected status. Anyone requiring special accommodations to our normal application process please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you.
Send your resume to email@example.com