About the role
In this 12 month fixed term role, our Commercial Operations Assistant will makes an impact supporting the Wholesale and Department Store channels.
- Manage and maintain product and price accuracy
- Key point of contact between commercial partners and internal teams
- Coordinate and liaise with the channels inventory and packaging needs
- Create, manage and distribute the weekly, monthly and quarterly reports
Skills & Experience
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in sales reporting and analysis, as well as Inventory management
- Strong teamwork and collaboration with cross functional teams
- Ability to interact and communicate with all levels of employees
- Proficiency in MS Office application especially Excel (Pivot Tables) and Navision
- Departmental Stores sales support /planning experience preferred
- Birthday Leave (a paid day off to celebrate you!)
- Flexible Hours
- Volunteer Time Off
- Employee Discount
Who We Are
At Fossil, we dare to dream, disrupt, and deliver in a better way. Our goal is simple – bring innovation, style, and connectivity to an industry ripe for change. Fossil is on a mission to revamp the way fashion accessories are done. We are committed to creating great watches, jewelry, handbags, small leather goods and wearable’s by investing in technology and long-term value creation. With our diverse portfolio of proprietary and licensed brands, along with department stores, specialty stores, ecommerce websites, and company-owned and operated retail stores, we are building a leading fashion- and tech-forward accessories company. Are you in?
We are looking for people who embody our core values;
Authenticity, we are all in with our unique selves. Everyone is different at Fossil and we love it! Grit, we push through, we bounce back and we set our sights on the prize & go after it. Curiosity, we ask what if? What’s next? Sense of Humor, we don’t take ourselves too seriously. Yeah, seriously. Making an Impact, we go big. We perform. We make a difference.
At Fossil, we don’t just accept differences – we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. We are an Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity Employer dedicated to a policy of nondiscrimination in all employment practices without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including breast feeding and related medical conditions), gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, disability or any other legally protected status. Anyone requiring special accommodations to our normal application process please email email@example.com and we will assist you.
email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org