Whatâ€™s the role about?
- Manage stores and concessions across the assigned countries/locations in Asia Pacific by working closely with the global HQ and the country teams
- Ensure all brand guidelines are met with shop-in-shop build, visuals and marketing
- Meet the KPIs set for each of the markets and drive the continuous improvement KPIs include plan sales, comp sales, ADS, IPC, AUR, multis and traffic conversion
- Lead, train, coach and motivate District Manager team and ensure succession planning in responsible markets
- Partner with regional Real Estate team and the Country Managing Directors to develop real estate strategy for each of the markets
- Manage and monitor annual budget and quarterly reforecasts
- Ensure the execution of retail operations policy and procedure based on regional guideline by regular visits to the markets
- Review monthly financials and ensure 4 wall expense targets are met and continuously improved
- Participates in the development of short and long-term goals.
- Closely communicate with internal parties to ensure all retail stores across the APAC region are open on time, in-store operations, process for remodel, relocation, and closure happening smoothly
- Timely response to any business requirements and follow up with local store operations
- Work closely with Offline to Online Program team to launch and operationalize Omni channel solutions in wholesale & retail
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor degree or above with 6 years of retail operations experience
- Solid experience in coaching and training with exposure at a regional level
- Excellent relationship building and negotiating skills
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Passionate, energetic and with excellent leadership skill
- Flexible, good time management, ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Excellent in verbal and written English, proficiency in one Asian language
- Frequent travel is required
- Interest in Omni channel and digital retail solutions
Together, we make great things happen.
Apply now and be part of our tomorrow.
Interested parties please send us your full resume with contact details, preferably with your current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fossil Group is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration of employment without regard to race, disability, gender, religion, family status, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, gender identity or expression or any other basis protected by local, state, or national law. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purpose.