About the job
Make an impact whilst driving sales, managing and developing relationships to achieve sales targets
- Account manage and build relationships with key stakeholders
- Assist with sales forecasting and strategy development
- Implement sales priorities within your assigned territory
- Complete and drive CTA agreements with key customers
- Source new accounts in line with brand objectives
- Present and implement in store strategies to customers
- Analyse sales at store level to identify opportunities
Skills & Experience
- 3 years sales experience managing National Accounts, mini majors, travel and independent channels
- An understanding of international fashion and luxury brands
- Proven experience within the apparel/accessory industry dealing with branded/licensed product
- Exceptional communication, organisational and relationship building skills
- A current unrestricted driver’s licence
- Birthday Leave (a paid day off to celebrate you!)
- Incentive Structure
- Volunteer Time Off
- Generous Staff Discount
Benefits are dependent on working hours, position and may vary by location.
Who We Are
At Fossil, we dare to dream, disrupt, and deliver in a better way. Our goal is simple – bring innovation, style, and connectivity to an industry ripe for change. Fossil is on a mission to revamp the way fashion accessories are done. We are committed to creating great watches, jewelry, handbags, small leather goods and wearable’s by investing in technology and long-term value creation. With our diverse portfolio of proprietary and licensed brands, along with department stores, specialty stores, ecommerce websites, and company-owned and operated retail stores, we are building a leading fashion- and tech-forward accessories company. Are you in?
We are looking for people who embody our core values;
Authenticity, we are all in with our unique selves. Everyone is different at Fossil and we love it! Grit, we push through, we bounce back and we set our sights on the prize & go after it. Curiosity, we ask what if? What’s next? Sense of Humor, we don’t take ourselves too seriously. Yeah, seriously. Making an Impact, we go big. We perform. We make a difference.
At Fossil, we don’t just accept differences – we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. We are an Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity Employer dedicated to a policy of nondiscrimination in all employment practices without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including breast feeding and related medical conditions), gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, disability or any other legally protected status. Anyone requiring special accommodations to our normal application process please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you.