About the job
Make an impact utilising your Marketing Specialist skills in supporting the execution of strategic marketing plans across the Fossil Group portfolio of brands, heavily focusing on the Fossil house brand in the ANZ markets building brand excitement and achieving sales goals.
- Support the delivery of the brand marketing campaigns from beginning to end.
- Oversee the organic social calendar and implement campaigns and promotion activities.
- Understand and support the influencer and social platform landscape (TikTok, Instagram, YouTube).
- Monitor, track, source, and share new social & influencer trends, tools, and platforms to connect with brand strategies.
- Lead and support media agency to execute paid media campaigns (social, video, display, etc). Monitor performance and identify optimization.
- Develop relationships with retail partners to secure brand presence on key retailers online & offline channels.
- Support on media outreach and coordinating on all PR activities including PR gifting and events.
- Develop launch recaps, track & analyze the effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Marketing, or related disciplines.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant professional experience in marketing with the lens on social, influencer & PR; experience in the fashion or beauty industry would be an advantage.
- Experience in managing multiple digital platforms, mobile-first execution and social media (TikTok, Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, etc)
- Experience in using marketing technology including not limited to Google analytics, Facebook Business Manager and social listening tools are preferred.
- Digital and Social Savvy, data-driven and consumer first mindset, with a passion for new digital trends, influencers and the fashion industry
- Creative thinker who can brainstorm innovative ideas/strategies to support brand initiatives with focus on editorial storytelling, influencers, and consumer engagement
- Can-do positive attitude and a roll-up-your-sleeves approach; personable and flexible with demands and changes in business
- Highly adaptable and able to adjust to changing demands and shifting priorities while coordinating multiple teams and stakeholders simultaneously
- Energetic self-starter with excellent writing and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Excellent team player
- Birthday Leave (a paid day off to celebrate you)
- Paid Volunteer Time Off
- Generous Employee Discount
- Annual Bonus Scheme
Who We Are
At Fossil, we dare to dream, disrupt, and deliver in a better way. Our goal is simple – bring innovation, style, and connectivity to an industry ripe for change. Fossil is on a mission to revamp the way fashion accessories are done. We are committed to creating great watches, jewelry, handbags, small leather goods and wearable’s by investing in technology and long-term value creation. With our diverse portfolio of proprietary and licensed brands, along with department stores, specialty stores, ecommerce websites, and company-owned and operated retail stores, we are building a leading fashion- and tech-forward accessories company. Are you in?
We are looking for people who embody our core values;
Authenticity, we are all in with our unique selves. Everyone is different at Fossil and we love it! Grit, we push through, we bounce back and we set our sights on the prize & go after it. Curiosity, we ask what if? What’s next? Sense of Humor, we don’t take ourselves too seriously. Yeah, seriously. Making an Impact, we go big. We perform. We make a difference.
At Fossil, we don’t just accept differences – we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. We are an Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity Employer dedicated to a policy of nondiscrimination in all employment practices without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including breast feeding and related medical conditions), gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, disability or any other legally protected status. Anyone requiring special accommodations to our normal application process please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you.
Please send resumes to email@example.com